Provident: prudent, thrifty, sensible, economical

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finding Deals Online

There are many couponing websites out there. Ones that teach you how to use coupons or what things may be on sale. I have two websites that I use quite frequently. One is hip2save.com and the other is groupon.com. I love hip2save because you can get a lot of free stuff off of it. It tells you about freebies going on, or great online sales or deals as well as in store sales and which stores have coupons available, etc. I used this site a lot while Christmas shopping and got most of my Christmas gifts at least 25-50% off. Last year I even got some things for free because they posted about a store having a coupon for $10 off any purchase.  I've also received other free products for signing up for emails or liking different companies on facebook. Great website for saving money.
Groupon is another favorite. They provide discount coupons for local places. They have many different coupons for restaurants, spas, entertainment, hotels, etc. The deals are usually at least 50% off but usually even more. We have used groupons that I've bought for cheap dates.
I highly recommend that if you are in looking to save money using these websites can really help out!

1 comment:

  1. Very good tips. I haven't paid as much attention to Groupon as I should, but maybe I will now with your endorsement.

    ReplyDelete